Busy wedding season is almost here and so we a searching for a set of extra hands to help around the office. We are excited to invite a wedding-obsessed creative into our family to a summer internship. This season, we will photograph 31 weddings and 30 + seniors and we would love a passionate, excited intern to learn the ropes of entrepreneurship and join us for a summer of fun!
While some duties are a “must” others can be tailored towards the interns interests – whether that be photography, social media, marketing, or entrepreneurship.
Interested in applying? Scroll down, read the information below & let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
-Cameron & Tia
- Social Media (Instagram, Instagram stories, Pinterest, Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups)
- Client Management (Booking, Scheduling, Responding to leads)
- and MORE!
- Must have a laptop
- Must have transportation to our New Hope office
- Very flexible hours and commitment, can be tailored to the intern
- Ideally about 8-12 hours a week for 12 weeks (June through August)
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Insider Wedding and Entrepreneurship knowledge
- Some good ole Caribou during cram sessions
- A whole lot of spontaneous dance parties!
- Please note that this is an unpaid internship, but a rad experience!
Think you’re a great fit? Please send your resumé to Tia at email@example.com.