About the Minneapolis Summer Internship
Busy wedding season is almost here and so we a searching for a set of extra hands to help around the office. We are excited to invite a wedding-obsessed creative into our family to a Minneapolis summer internship. This season, we will photograph 28 weddings and 60 + seniors and we would love a passionate, excited intern to learn the ropes of entrepreneurship and join us for a summer of fun!
While some duties are a “must,” others can be completely tailored towards the interns interests – whether that be photography, social media, marketing, or entrepreneurship.
Interested in applying? Scroll down, read the information below & let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
-Cameron & Tia
Our 2018 Summer Intern
Want to learn about our 2018 Summer Intern and see what she’s up to? Check out Olivia Corcoran!
Here’s what Olivia had to say:
“Cam & Tia are an absolutely blast and created the perfect internship for me. There was constant communication about what tasks would not only benefit them, but me and my skills as well. They catered the internship to my strengths, but also created tasks that I could learn from and to challenge my weaknesses. I learned so much about being an entrepreneur, how to create a blog, how to do SEO, and SO much more. My experience with Cam & Tia could have not been better. It was the perfect mix of fun and challenging!”
(Plus, you’ll definitely get some cool photos of yourself!!)
Want to see some things Olivia worked on last summer?
She designed our logo, which is all over our website
Olivia helped generate content for our “For the Brides” portion of the blog
She streamlined the cohesiveness of our instagram feed
She submitted our weddings for publication, like this wedding published on Every Bride
…and so much more!
The Deets on the Minneapolis Summer Internship
- Social Media (Instagram, Instagram stories, Pinterest, Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups)
- Client Management (Booking, Scheduling, Responding to leads)
- and MORE!
- Must have a laptop
- Must have transportation to our New Hope office
- Very flexible hours and commitment, can be tailored to the intern and their summer schedule (i.e. could be really compatible with part-time jobs, nannying, teaching, coaching, other internships, etc)
- Ideally about 8-12 hours a week for 12 weeks (Mid-May through August)
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Insider Wedding and Entrepreneurship knowledge
- Some good ole Caribou during cram sessions
- A whole lot of spontaneous dance parties!
- Please note that this is an unpaid internship, but a rad experience!
Think you’re a great fit? Please send your resumé to Tia at firstname.lastname@example.org. No need for a cover letter, just send us a few sentences about why you’re fired up about this opportunity! Applications are now open and will be open through May 1st.